Re: Combination policy and technical manual?

Subject: Re: Combination policy and technical manual?
From: "Kim Forbes" <kim_portonova -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 02:46:56 -0000

<It will always be separate documents, Kim. They'll just be bound
That is exactly the same thing I thought. I just called each separate document a "Section" and tied them together with a common TOC and index. The hardest part is turning the powerpoint presentation that the consultants called "a policy manual" into an actual policy manual.

**WEST COAST LOCATIONS** San Jose (Mar 1-2), San Francisco (Apr 16-17) or 800-646-9989.

Sponsored by DigiPub Solutions Corp, producers of PDF 2001 Conference East, June 4-5, Baltimore/Washington D.C. area. or toll-free 877/278-2131.