Re: Reference Manual

Subject: Re: Reference Manual
From: Jo Baer <jbaer -at- mailbox1 -dot- tcfbank -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 14:52:53 -0600

I agree with whoever said to ask the recruiter what the term means to him or
her. I work for a bank. We maintain a 1,000+ page manual which (long ago in a
galaxy far far away) was named the Branch Reference Manual. It includes
policies, procedures, screen definitions, and just about anything else that
branch personnel need to know to do their jobs. This is far different from the
other definitions given, so I'd check it out.

Jo

--
Jo Baer
Senior Technical Writer