RE: Frame 5.5 TOC -- Placement of Text

Subject: RE: Frame 5.5 TOC -- Placement of Text
From: "Brierley, Sean" <Sean -at- Quodata -dot- Com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 10:14:33 -0400

What master page is the text on? When you added the frame that contains it
to the master page, did you create it as "background" text? Did you than
make sure to apply the master page to your first body page?

I recommend you take these tool-specific questions to the Adobe User to User
Forums, FrameMaker forum. You do have to log in to post.
(http://www.adobe.com/support/forums/main.html)

Cheers,

Sean
sean -at- quodata -dot- com