Re: scrolling trackballs and Frame, MSWord

Subject: Re: scrolling trackballs and Frame, MSWord
From: Jo Baer <jbaer -at- mailbox1 -dot- tcfbank -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 08 May 2001 14:29:05 -0500

Dov Isaacs, who has the patience of a saint and has knowledge of all things
Adobe, posted the following information to the FrameMaker list recently:

You are missing the latest mouse driver. For Microsoft Rats,
the bug in the driver is fixed by the latest version
of the Microsoft IntelliPoint Mouse Driver version 3.2
from Microsoft's web site at:

<http://www.microsoft.com/products/hardware/mouse/driver/3_2/default.htm>

- Dov

I installed this driver both at work, where I use a Kensington scroll-wheel
mouse, and at home, where I use whatever Gateway ships, and both work swell in
Frame.

Jo

--
Jo Baer