Re: "Documenting APIs and SDKs" review?

Subject: Re: "Documenting APIs and SDKs" review?
From: Bruce Byfield <bbyfield -at- axionet -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2001 16:58:42 -0700

Carol Chung wrote:

> Does anyone who's taken the workshop or ordered the workbook have feedback
> (recommend or not)? (http://www.gordonandgordon.com/workbooks.html ; first
> listing)

I done neither. However, I have taken another course by one of the
Gordons. If the book matches the class handouts from my class, I'd
expect the book to be very practical, straightforward, and useful.

"I breathe too heavy and I blow too hard
And I stay when I should run
But I won't settle for anything less
'Till I've seen what your love has done."
-The Mollys, "Look What Your Love Has Done"