Handhelds

Subject: Handhelds
From: "Kelly Williamson" <kwcwtech -at- iwaynet -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 15:07:47 -0400

I have seen this message come up before on this list, but searched the
archives and found some of the questions, but no answers (maybe responders
replied directly?)
I need to gather information on creating help (or something like help) for
handheld devices, like Palms and Pocket PCs. If this project goes through, I
would also be involved in helping design the UI, so any info./web sites,
etc. on designing for these small devices would be much appreciated as well.
However, I'm really interested in finding out if there is even such a thing
as help for these devices--the few I have seen don't have anything like a
"help" button--the UI is just intuitive enough that the user knows what to
do. Is this what's happening or is there really "help" associated with these
handhelds

Believe me, I've been reading my eyes out on this topic and have yet to see
any mention of help or anything like it!

Help!
Kelly Williamson
Columbus, OH