RE: Unusual resumes

Subject: RE: Unusual resumes
From: Marilynne Smith <marilyns -at- qualcomm -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 16:22:38 -0700

I agree. When an agency re-types/formats/rewrites etc. your resume you might not recognize yourself - or you might want to hide when you see it. After seeing a resume from one agency that represented me, I went to the office and told them I wanted to approve any resume of mine that left the agency. I spent about an hour with it, until I was satisfied and they were happy to have it on their letterhead. The point? The agency did cooperate and let me make sure MY resume went out looking great.

Marilynne

At 04:04 PM 9/24/2001 -0700, Marc A. Santacroce wrote:

I just had an agency bucher mine so much that I went from "writing for an
insurance company" to an "insurance company underwriter".

Keep smiling.

Marc

A landmark hotel, one of America's most beautiful cities, and three and a half days of immersion in the state of the art: