On-line collaboration Tool: EQuill

Subject: On-line collaboration Tool: EQuill
From: Megan Golding <mgolding -at- secureworks -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: 03 Oct 2001 11:07:12 -0400

http://www.equill.com EQuill is a tool I recently used and am impressed
with. One of my tasks is to help our PR person with technical questons.
She recently sent me a doc and over EQuill we collaborated on filling in
an on-line survey. We were able to make notes and highlight relevant
portions of the screen. I'm sure there's way more to it, but this is a
nice tool. Between that and instant messaging, I may never have to
actually speak to a co-worker again <grin>!

Anyone else out there using on-line collaboration tools? If so, what do
you like, and why?

Meg
--

Megan Golding (mgolding -at- secureworks -dot- net)
SecureWorks, Inc.

It is always the best policy to speak the truth--unless,
of course, you are an exceptionally good liar.
-- Jerome K. Jerome

online registration, and more on http://ieeepcs.org/2001/