RoboHelp HTML question

Subject: RoboHelp HTML question
From: Diane Evans <DianeE -at- LOCKSTREAM -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 12:10:07 -0700

The Robohelp file that I am creating includes sample HTML code. RoboHelp
tries to compile this code along with the rest of the page. I then get an
error message (The HTML tag "<A class= whatever.." is not a valid HTML tag
(it does not begin with an alphanumeric character), and the offending code
is displayed in red. Upon viewing the page, then entire page is turned into
an expanding text link.

How do I tell RoboHelp that this is just sample code?

(Rush answer needed...was informed this morning that the file is due this
afternoon, not next month as was originally planned...)

Diane Evans
Information Developer
Lockstream, Inc.
425-709-6840 x 230

Ask for the moon, and settle for its reflection in the pond in your back
yard.