FW: On-line Brochure

Subject: FW: On-line Brochure
From: "Paula Puffer" <papuffer -at- psquareddoc -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 22:28:05 -0500

PDF works well for delivering online brochures. The non-profit health
organization I work with did a delivery of 3 brochures using PDF. It was a
lifesaver when we received coverage in Woman's Day last year. We had between
6 and 10K women downloading information from our web site so we saved a huge
amount in postage. We're utilizing them again next month when we get some
more coverage. If you'd like to see how we have this set up visit.

Paula Puffer
papuffer -at- psquareddoc -dot- com

Bonita Wrote:

I have just been asked to put together an online brochure that can be
accessed from a web site. I guess I could include the same information that
is found on the site, but it would be in a format that could be printed; but
basically I am at a loss for what I should include (no one knows what they
want, except that it should be creative) and what medium should I use? I
thought of creating a .pdf but, I am not sure. Any suggestions would be
greatly appreciated. (Don't you just love tasks that you really have no
idea what you are to do. :-)