On-line Brochure

Subject: On-line Brochure
From: "White, Bonita" <BWhite -at- CSXWT -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 19:06:55 -0400

Hi all,

I have just been asked to put together an online brochure that can be
accessed from a web site. I guess I could include the same information that
is found on the site, but it would be in a format that could be printed; but
basically I am at a loss for what I should include (no one knows what they
want, except that it should be creative) and what medium should I use? I
thought of creating a .pdf but, I am not sure. Any suggestions would be
greatly appreciated. (Don't you just love tasks that you really have no
idea what you are to do. :-)

TIA,

Bonita