Simple symbol question

Subject: Simple symbol question
From: pkingston -at- nomadsoft -dot- co -dot- uk
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 10:35:02 +0100

Hi all,

Anyone know what these symbols are known as when used as brackets (rather
than mathematical symbols)?

< >

Kind regards,

Peter Kingston

Technical Author
Nomad Software
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7292 2413
e-mail: pkingston -at- nomadsoft -dot- co -dot- uk

This e-mail (including attachments) is confidential and is
intended solely for the addressee. Unless authorised
you may not read, copy, use or store this e-mail in any way,
or permit others to do so. If you have received it in error,
please contact Nomad Software on +44 (0) 20 7292 2400.

Announcing new options for IPCC 01, October 24-27 in Santa Fe,
New Mexico: attend the entire event or select a single day.
For details and online registration, visit

Your monthly sponsorship message here reaches more than
5000 technical writers, providing 2,500,000+ monthly impressions.
Contact Eric (ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com) for details and availability.

You are currently subscribed to techwr-l as: archive -at- raycomm -dot- com
To unsubscribe send a blank email to leave-techwr-l-obscured -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Send administrative questions to ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com -dot- Visit for more resources and info.


Previous by Author: Edge Diagrammer + Frame 6.0
Next by Author: Simple symbol question
Previous by Thread: Re: Getting Permissions
Next by Thread: RE: Simple symbol question

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads