Re: RE: Alone from the start

Subject: Re: RE: Alone from the start
From: John Cornellier <tw -at- cornellier -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 15:39:49 +0100

If you want to know the whole story, I was a code monkey who'd worked as a newpaper reporter in a previous life.

As a technical writer, I was synthesized from a writer and a nerd. I emerged fully formed, like what's-her-name in that painting by Botticelli.

John Cornellier

>So it appears that a number of people have been hired
>as first-time tech writers into situations where
>they'd be working on their own.

RoboHelp for FREE, through January 15th. RoboHelp can import your existing
Help projects! Learn how else RoboHelp can benefit you.

RE: Alone from the start: From: Milan Davidovic