RE: Quick questions, please

Subject: RE: Quick questions, please
From: "Steve Hudson" <steve -at- wright -dot- com -dot- au>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 10:55:41 +1100

Ah dear. Another person who needs to read the Computer Art Primer I have
provided the HATT site with, or can be downloaded from www.wrightna.com.

Nope. Locking the Aspect Ratio means that the picture can't be stretched in
any particular direction, the ratio of its sides will remain constant.

Relative to original picture size modifies the % boxes to change the
pictures size based on current size or absolute size. Additionally, as your
printer has a different resolution to the screen, printing a
non-resampled-on-the-screen-view picture will resample it for the printer
res :-)

Steve Hudson , HDK List MVP
Principal Technical Writer
Wright Technologies Pty Ltd (Aus)
EyeSpring - the future of graphics has been created.