RE: I just got one of those resumes

Subject: RE: I just got one of those resumes
From: "Gilger.John" <JGilger -at- acresgaming -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 09:50:28 -0800

> Unsolicited. His resume is called Techwriter.doc (not exactly, but I
don't
> want to tell you exactly what it is, so as to hide him if he is on the
> list). He hand spaced (space, space, space, space, space, space, etc)
the
> header with his contact info - no tabs, everything is wrapping really
badly.
> Everything is style Normal and all other formatting is hand done.
Italics,
> bold, underlined all my hand. Larger and smaller font for things all set
by
> hand.
>
> And his first tool listed in "Expert Level Microsoft Office".
>
> I am sure he is a nice guy. Maybe a good or great writer. He lists 20
years
> of experience.
>
> What am I supposed to think?

Have you ever considered that someone might have sent it to you just to "jerk your chain" since you have been so strident on this thread?

Stranger things have happened :)

John

RoboHelp 2002 is now available! Get the very latest in Help functionality to
create superior Help systems. Special competitive upgrade pricing and other
pricing offers are in effect! Call today! Call now (800-455-5132) or visit
http://www.ehelp.com/techwr