Specific Automation Question

Subject: Specific Automation Question
From: "Benjamin J." <twriter01 -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2002 12:42:36 -0800

How can I automate HTML and PDF production with a batch file or something of that sort, so I can have nightly builds for the docs, making them available for more testing even before the release candidates.

Current Process:
HTML and PDF are produced for release candidates, which are tested with the rest of the product. PDF is also produced for doc reviews.

(Thanks for your advice Steve.)

Collect Royalties, Not Rejection Letters! Tell us your rejection story when you submit your manuscript to iUniverse Nov. 6 -Dec. 15 and get five free copies of your book. What are you waiting for? http://www.iuniverse.com/media/techwr