job interview with tests

Subject: job interview with tests
From: Cayenne Woods <cayenne -dot- w -at- virgin -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 16:19:27 +0000

Hello all

I've just rejoined this list after being laid off way back in September!
I've not been looking the whole time, just at the beginning and then
started again about a month ago, and it is grueling. Last time I was
hunting, got 3 interviews the second week and 2 offers the third, but this
time I've been talking to recruiters a lot without interviews - till
recently.

One interview is going to include testing, which I've never done before,
and wonder if any of you have any ideas what may be in store for me? It may
just be common sense, problems and solutions, but would like to hear of any
experience on this. I've worked with one other TA and on my own, so while
confident of my general knowledge I'm wary of any gaps in more formal
experience.

Any tips appreciated, hope everyone's working who wants to be!
Cayenne