RE: Portfolio Question

Subject: RE: Portfolio Question
From: Cass Sadek <acsadek -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 08:49:16 -0800 (PST)

Thanks to everyone for their opinions. I've gotten
enough diverse responses that I suppose the ultimate
answer is "You can pretty much do whatever you want
with your portfolio -- whatever will sell you most

Next time I'll grace the archives before
asking...that's a newbie for you. :)

Do You Yahoo!?

RE: Portfolio Question: From: Jane Carnall