RE: Dreamweaver training question

Subject: RE: Dreamweaver training question
From: jgarison -at- ide -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 10:26:30 -0500

Beth,

My recommendation would be to learn the basics of HTML first. Laura Lemay (A
knowing the basics of HTML will allow you to focus more on Dreamweaver which
is MUCH more than just an HTML authoring tool.

And as to where to go to learn Dreamweaver - if you are considering using it
to develop Help systems, I strongly urge you to contact Ben Weisner
(www.weisner.com) and enroll in one of his seminars on Using Dreamweaver to
create Help. I sent one of my people, and it was a huge time saver as we
converted from using a HAT to using Dreamweaver to develop our HTML-based
help system.

John

John Garison
Documentation Manager