Batch saving FrameMaker files as RTF

Subject: Batch saving FrameMaker files as RTF
From: "Darren Barefoot" <darren -dot- barefoot -at- capeclear -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 10:26:20 -0000

I swooped through the archives, but couldn't find any exact matches for
this query. It's a pretty straightforward question, and hopefully
someone else has discovered some nifty work-around, plug-in, third-party
whats-it, etc. Basically, we want to save all the files in a FrameMaker
book to RTF without having to open, save and close each document. Any
suggestions? Thanks. DB.

Darren Barefoot
Technical Writer
Cape Clear Software