Re: Prize Interview Answers

Subject: Re: Prize Interview Answers
From: Steven Brown <stevenabrown -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 07:13:15 -0800 (PST)

At my last employer, the five tech writers in our
department interviewed each applicant in a group
setting. One gentleman seemed very uncomfortable,
although whether it was a result of the group
interview or just his lack of conversation skills I
don't know. One of the writers asked him what he liked
about being a technical writer. He paused
uncomfortably for a moment, shrugged his shoulders,
and stared blankly at my colleague. Finally he
replied, "I don't know. What do YOU like about it?"

Needless to say, we didn't hire the loser.

Steven Brown
Senior Technical Writer

http://greetings.yahoo.com