Prize Interview Answers

Subject: Prize Interview Answers
From: Janice Gelb <janiceg -at- marvin -dot- eng -dot- sun -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 14:43:51 -0800 (PST)

In keeping with the other interview threads, thought I'd
share with everyone a story one of our writers told me
this morning. In an interview with a candidate for their
group, they asked how she handles comments from an editor
that she disagrees with. Her response was, "I'd probably
remind the editor that I have a PhD in English."

!!!

Evidently, she also said that if she had to resolve a
conflict between the information she got from two different
engineers, she'd probably go with the information from the
engineer at the highest hierarchy level in the company.

Cross your fingers for me that they don't hire her!

Janice Gelb | The only connection Sun has with
janice -dot- gelb -at- eng -dot- sun -dot- com | this message is the return address.
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/8018/index.html