Re: Prize Interview Answers

Subject: Re: Prize Interview Answers
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 14:59:22 -0800 (PST)

Hi, Janice...

The answer to the first question was somewhat snooty. However, I
don't know that I disagree with the second answer in most cases.

> that she disagrees with. Her response was, "I'd probably
> remind the editor that I have a PhD in English."
> engineers, she'd probably go with the information from the
> engineer at the highest hierarchy level in the company.

There are a number of times when I need to resolve conflicting
information between two people...usualy a Senior Project Manager and
a less senior one.

I JUST came from a situation where the junior one was pleadiong her
case and I told her that I would discuss it with the Senior PM and
see what he thought. If I cannot get them to come to a consensus,
guess who's answer I'll usualy go with.

John Posada, Senior Technical Writer
Current gig ending 4/15

Do You Yahoo!?

Prize Interview Answers: From: Janice Gelb