RE: Wording inquiry: characteristics?

Subject: RE: Wording inquiry: characteristics?
From: Steven Brown <stevenabrown -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 07:57:14 -0800 (PST)

Johanne,

Here's a suggestion to tweak the sentence a little
more.

"In the Default tab, specify the default attributes of
the entries that the interface creates (see page
106)."

Also, I'd add something to the "see page 106"
reference. See page 106 for what?

Steven Brown
Senior Technical Writer

http://greetings.yahoo.com