RE: Wording inquiry: characteristics?

Subject: RE: Wording inquiry: characteristics?
From: "Cadorette Johanne" <johanne -dot- cadorette -at- locusdialog -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 11:30:52 -0500

Steven Brown wrote: "Also, I'd add something to the "see page 106"
reference. See page 106 for what?"

Really? There are many such cross references in this guide, and when they are in a paragraph or note, then yes, we add "for details" or something like that, but not in procedures, which this is.

Does it make a difference that it's a procedure?

Johanne Cadorette