Comb binding looseleaf?

Subject: Comb binding looseleaf?
From: Meg Halter <aiki4us -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 09:36:17 -0800 (PST)

Hi --

I have an old document that is comb bound. The trouble is that
it barely fits in the largest size available, which is 2". The
doc really needs about 2-1/2". Further, the combs aren't really
sturdy enough for something that thick. I remember seeing a few
years ago looseleaf notebooks that had 19 comb-style rings
instead of the conventional 3 rings. However, I've looked and
looked and found nothing like that. Can anyone help?

-- Meg

Do You Yahoo!?