Re: Comb binding looseleaf?

Subject: Re: Comb binding looseleaf?
From: Meg Halter <aiki4us -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 10:40:42 -0800 (PST)

Stan --

Thanks for the suggestion. However, I just looked at the
velobind option and it looks like it has 2 drawbacks. First, it
appears that velobind uses different holes than comb binding.
Unfortunately, I this doc has *already* been punched for comb
binding (about 20 years ago). Second, the pages need to lay flat
and it looks like velobinding doesn't allow that.

-- Meg

--- Stan Schwartz <stanz -at- cam -dot- org> wrote:
> At 9:36 AM -0800 2/13/02, Meg Halter wrote:
> >Hi --
> >
> >I have an old document that is comb bound. The trouble is
> that
> >it barely fits in the largest size available, which is 2".
> >
> >-- Meg
> Try Velobind. It isn't possible to change pages once they have
> been
> bound, however, all other aspects are superior to other
> methods I've
> found for heavy docs.

Do You Yahoo!?

Re: Comb binding looseleaf?: From: Stan Schwartz