Re: Comb binding looseleaf?

Subject: Re: Comb binding looseleaf?
From: Stan Schwartz <stanz -at- cam -dot- org>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 13:04:11 -0500

At 9:36 AM -0800 2/13/02, Meg Halter wrote:

Hi --

I have an old document that is comb bound. The trouble is that
it barely fits in the largest size available, which is 2". The
doc really needs about 2-1/2". Further, the combs aren't really
sturdy enough for something that thick. I remember seeing a few
years ago looseleaf notebooks that had 19 comb-style rings
instead of the conventional 3 rings. However, I've looked and
looked and found nothing like that. Can anyone help?

-- Meg

Try Velobind. It isn't possible to change pages once they have been bound, however, all other aspects are superior to other methods I've found for heavy docs. Binding services are sometimes offered by the distributer of the machines. Here in Canada, Gestetner is one supplier.

Collect Royalties, Not Rejection Letters! Tell us your rejection story when you submit your manuscript to iUniverse Nov. 6 -Dec. 15 and get five free copies of your book. What are you waiting for? http://www.iuniverse.com/media/techwr