Re: MS Office Assistant

Subject: Re: MS Office Assistant
From: "Diane Evans" <diane_evans -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 18:41:17

Has anyone here ever had the MS Office Assistant say "You can hurt yourself if you run with scissors"?

This "office tip" has been around for several versions of Office. If you turn off the "tip of the day", you will never see it again.

I think someone at Microsoft had a poor sense of humor when they included this tip.

Diane Evans