Re: Are You Annoying or Not? quiz

Subject: Re: Are You Annoying or Not? quiz
From: "Diane Evans" <diane_evans -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 17:47:45

I discovered when I did the Are You Annoying or Not? quiz this lunchtime( that I am Partially Annoying (I scored 52).

No wonder I have such a hard time finding a job. I scored 65!

Diane Evans, who is actually a few hours away from working again, if she didn't annoy her references.

Collect Royalties, Not Rejection Letters! Tell us your rejection story when you submit your manuscript to iUniverse Nov. 6 -Dec. 15 and get five free copies of your book. What are you waiting for?

See and check it out.