RE: email macro

Subject: RE: email macro
From: "Darren Barefoot" <darren -dot- barefoot -at- capeclear -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 16:46:45 -0000

If you've created it in Word, I expect it's stored in a document or
template. Just locate the document or template and send that to your
colleague. If you don't want to send the document it's stored in, you
can use the Organizer in Word (access by pointing to the Tools menu,
pointing to Macro and click Macros. Then click the Organizer button) to
move it to another document. Thanks. DB.