RE: email macro

Subject: RE: email macro
From: "Gilger.John" <JGilger -at- acresgaming -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 09:00:47 -0800

If the problem is with your anti-virus system blocking executable attachments, or a similar problem, zip the macro with WinZip or your favorite compression tool and send the zipped macro as an attachment.

John Gilger
Technical Writer
Acres Gaming, Inc.
Without education we are in a horrible and deadly danger of taking educated people seriously.
-- Gilbert Keith Chesterton