RE: Source/Version Document Control

Subject: RE: Source/Version Document Control
From: "Gilger.John" <JGilger -at- acresgaming -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 08:36:33 -0800

If you are a windows shop, Visual Source Safe does what you want. If you are a *nix shop, CVS and RCS do the job.

Also, CTA (check the archives) there has been quite a bit of discussion on this topic in the recent past.

John Gilger
Technical Writer
Acres Gaming, Inc.
702.914.5585
Without education we are in a horrible and deadly danger of taking educated people seriously.
-- Gilbert Keith Chesterton