Re: here's my dilemma

Subject: Re: here's my dilemma
From: kcronin -at- daleen -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 11:09:35 -0700

I guess I'm dense, but *what's the question?*

Do you need suggestions for icons for this section? A name for a list of
icons used (in which case I recommend "list of icons used")?

If you need icons, what are the topics, or headings, or whatever?

Without knowing that I'm not sure any of us can offer much help.

- Keith Cronin

Tech writing: Just another example of how The Man keeps us down, by making
us follow steps and rules and procedures and such.

See and check it out.