FrontPage help

Subject: FrontPage help
From: jrondeau <jrondeau -at- OREGON -dot- UOREGON -dot- EDU>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 13:26:07 -0800

Dear helpful all,

I'm looking for someone who'd be willing to help me figure out a few things w/
FrontPage 98 -- I'm a relative newcomer to this particular application, and
have gotten fairly well into my current project, but I'm stuck on a couple of
pretty crucial items.

Please reply off-list (or is it off list? or offlist?) (:)). Thanks in