Re: Resume format

Subject: Re: Resume format
From: Nora von Gerichten <wlg -at- pacificcoast -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 04:41:04 -0800

Resumes are often sorted by clerical staff who are told to look for key words. Many would probably have this basic knowledge, but you can never been sure. I've met people who didn't know that they had been working on Windows for the last three years. Since the change is minor, following the recruiter's suggestion seems sensible here.

If my resume / CV is sorted by a clerical staff, I have not given it to the appropriate people.

Nora