Re: Wordless documentation

Subject: Re: Wordless documentation
From: "Daniel Kamman, Information Consultant" <danielkamman -at- information-consultant -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 11:38:15 -0500

Madden, Jim wrote
> I'm trying to find information on creating wordless instructions to
> text in our manuals.
> What I'm looking for is a starting point.
You may get some help from the $19.95 paperback book
Open Here: The Art of Instructional Design
by Paul Mijksenaar, Piet Westendorp.

Daniel Kamman, Information Consultant and Copyeditor
Cambridge, MA, USA
Information problems found and fixed.

See and check it out.

Wordless documentation: From: Madden, Jim