Re: Stretching for a word here...

Subject: Re: Stretching for a word here...
From: "Kevin Christy" <kevinchristy -at- socal -dot- rr -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 11:18:46 -0800

>As a logic buff who uses syllogisms all the time I would say the opposite
is disorganized thoughts. Syllogisms are excellent in getting meaning
across in many situations. The reader sees clearly the logic (meaning of
logic: art of reason). In preparing a group of teens for their grade 12
provincial English exams we are working closely with the three major
variations of syllogisms and lots with faulty logic. Good foundation stuff
for analyzing content.<

Well said, Nora. I suspect you're right.

Peace!

Kevin