Style Guides

Subject: Style Guides
From: "sandra tschauner" <spt_76 -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 10:33:46 -0800

I am looking for any example of style guides that I could use as a reference to base my own style guide on. I work in a large Information Systems division and we produce a lot of documentation (mostly internal) that I would like to start creating some consistency with. Since we work with quite a few coworkers who use English as a second language, there are a lot of misunderstandings and phrases involved. Tips for creating my style guide would be useful too.

Sandra Tschauner