Re: Style Guides

Subject: Re: Style Guides
From: Jean Hollis Weber <jean -at- jeanweber -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 19:15:41 -0800

Check this page on my website; it might get you started.

Regards, Jean
Jean Hollis Weber
mailto:jean -at- jeanweber -dot- com
The Technical Editors' Eyrie

Sandra Tschauner wrote:

I am looking for any example of style guides that I could use as a reference to base my own style guide on. I work in a large Information Systems division and we produce a lot of documentation (mostly internal) that I would like to start creating some consistency with. Since we work with quite a few coworkers who use English as a second language, there are a lot of misunderstandings and phrases involved. Tips for creating my style guide would be useful too.

Style Guides: From: sandra tschauner