RE: deer in the headlights

Subject: RE: deer in the headlights
From: "Jennifer Lynch" <jlynch -at- axc -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 15:08:26 -0500

Keith! You are not alone! I can be vice-president in this club. Holy COW!
Ordinarily, my speed and savvy could stagger an onlooker, but when I have
one, I do that very same thing. I am ordinarily a confident person, I take
great pride in what I do and do it well, I have been applauded for jobs well
done . . . why, then, can't I spit it out when on the spot? Perhaps this
brings us back to the earlier ToastMasters string - a dose of
self-assurance, perhaps building up to mild grandstanding would do me good.
. .

Jennifer Lynch
Axis Consulting
636 Morris Turnpike