Getting Frame to recognize words as misspelled?

Subject: Getting Frame to recognize words as misspelled?
From: "Hart, Rowena" <Hart -at- SelkirkFinancial -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 16:04:27 -0800

Hi all,

For the FrameMaker gurus on the list, is there
any devious way to force FrameMaker to identify
words as misspelled, even though the words are
spelled correctly?

For example, our product name includes the word
"Manager" but we frequently mistype this word as
"Manger". I would like to identify "Manger" as
incorrectly spelled so spell-checks of our
documents pick up the error.

I've searched the Adobe FrameMaker help and don't
see anything applicable.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Rowena