Browser Favorites and Bookmarks

Subject: Browser Favorites and Bookmarks
From: "Edwin Wurster" <eawurster -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 21:46:44 -0500

When researching a subject on the internet, how do you organize important URL's that you've visited?

I've downloaded a few utilities and tried them, but nothing I've seen so far really helps.

I will summarize.

Edwin A. Wurster
17 Hollybrook Way | Voorhees, NJ 08043
Consulting, Programming and Maintenance
for PC & Mac Systems/Network
Training, Technical Writing and Web Design for Small Business

Office or RoboHelp Enterprise. Hurry, this offer expires February 28, 2002.

See and check it out.