Re: Questions about Doc to Help and RoboHelp

Subject: Re: Questions about Doc to Help and RoboHelp
From: "Chantel B" <cnbrath -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 04:48:44 +0000

Thanks to all of you who responded to my original query. I have decided to use RoboHelp. Although in the future, it might be good to look into another solution (i.e. XML), I think that RoboHelp will suffice for this project. Thanks again for sharing your experiences!

Chantel

<SNIP>

I am trying to decide whether to purchase Doc to Help or RoboHelp for a
online help project. I'm using a single source (MS Word Doc) and in the
past I've used Doc to Help. I have a couple of questions for those of you
who've used these applications recently.

</SNIP>