Re: Revisions into Frame

Subject: Re: Revisions into Frame
From: Steven Brown <stevenabrown -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 08:01:35 -0800 (PST)

If you use Frame, you can Save As .rtf and continue to
distribute review copies as you do now. Some of the
formatting will be lost, but perhaps that will force
your reviewers to focus on content, not design. (We've
all dealt with reviewers who don't like our font

Steven Brown
Senior Technical Writer

Do You Yahoo!?

Office or RoboHelp Enterprise. Hurry, this offer expires February 28, 2002.

See and check it out.

Revisions into Frame: From: Jim Morgan