Re: Netscape 6x

Subject: Re: Netscape 6x
From: kcronin -at- daleen -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 07:50:47 -0700

Lin suggested:
> I can highly recommend a different e-mail program: Pegasus Mail, by
> David Harris. It's _free_, it is loaded with features (you can sort on
> anything, filter to folders, set up distribution lists, etc.), it does NOT
> automatically run executable attachments (like our friend Outlook),

Outlook only automatically runs executable attachments if you have it set
to do so. It's easy to set up Outlook to prompt you before opening any
attachment - I highly recommend this setting.

- Keith Cronin

I'm pretty excited - I found this great job posting for a position as a
high-speed culinary distribution technician at some local firm called
McDonald's. Wonder what kind of software they make...