Re: Netscape 6x

Subject: Re: Netscape 6x
From: Elna Tymes <Etymes -at- LTS -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 09:19:15 -0800

I haven't had any problems at all with Netscape 6.2. In fact it works even better than 4.2, which it should. And it doesn't have the problems inherent with IE, which in my book makes it a MUCH better product.

After the upgrade I went through my massive folders of stored email (which came through just fine) and discarded some, rearranged others, created a couple of new ones, etc. I even emptied the trash (shock!) to get rid of some annoying messages from some fed bureaucrat that kept freezing my machine every time I tried to open one of them.

Like I said - Netscape 6.2: no problems!

Elna Tymes
Los Trancos Systems