Re: Netscape 6x

Subject: Re: Netscape 6x
From: "C. Janzen" <cjanzen -at- mindspring -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 09:25:43 -0600

I've been using Netscape almost literally since there was a Netscape and for both browser and mailer. I'm using Netscape 6.2 on Win98 (sadly enough), and I've had very few problems. I've been accumulating mail in my local mail folders since at least 1999 or earlier (though I do try to clean things out every once in a while ... just to be tidy, doncha know?!) I can even check mail from my different accounts from the same mailer window. The only complaint I have so far is that the spell checker checks my outgoing mail only 97% of the time. I still can't figure out what makes it miss that last 3%. That does bug me. I've also always had good luck with the upgrades. Biggest complaint about my email is that my ISP loses mail (are you listening ISP people?). Grr.

Anyway, just a positive $.02 USD.
Catherine

Catherine Janzen

Write Method, LLC