Re: Netscape 6x

Subject: Re: Netscape 6x
From: Brad Jensen <brad -at- elstore -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 07:35:37 -0600

----- Original Message -----
From: "Annamaria Profit" <inteltek2 -at- earthlink -dot- net>

> At least I
> >haven't had to worry about any of the groovy OutLook wirms that tried to
> >run on my machine.
>
> Annamaria Profit
> E-mail: inteltek2 -at- earthlink -dot- net
> "Where it is possible, live in peace with all men."
> (Romans 12:18)

Yeah, it's the women that drive me nuts.

Meanwhile with Outlook, run a good virus checker like McAfee. In Outlook set
the Tools/Options/Security/Select Internet Explorer Security zone to use to
Restricted.

I've been running that way for two years on my home machine, over cable
modem, no firewall, and have yet to get a virus.

That's why I'm sendnig this message to everyone in my address book. Be sure
to send it to everyone in your address book, and tell them to do the same.

Muh-haw-haw-haaaw!

(That was supposed to be a diabolical Dilbert laugh, don't know if I
executed it correctly.)

seriously, it has worked for me.

We are still running netscape 4.75 at work, 6 is too buggy, but we are going
to have to do something soon.

Brad Jensen
www.eufrates.com