sorry

Subject: sorry
From: Sean Hower <hokumhome -at- freehomepage -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 10:49:56 -0800 (PST)

Okay, after about six emails that have either called me stupid or have nicely pointed out that my post about the show is way late and that I need to read the list more often, I apologize for not realizing this topic has been covered.

Contrary to what some have suggested, I do read the list. I get it in digest mode, and sometimes I get a chance to read every single one of the hundred or so messages that show up on each digest that I receive. Sometimes I don't. Sometimes I don't have time to read any messages in the digest until a couple of days after I receive it. I usually don't bother with those because I realize that by that time, the topic is stale.

My time is valuable, as is yours. So I try to pick through what seems interesting to me. Believe it or not, that means that it's possible to miss a topic that has been covered for a week. I have a new born, my life revolves around baby world, so I am out of touch with the adult world out there. This was the first I had heard about the basis of the show and I thought it a funny coincidence. I thought it would be interesting to bring it up. Granted, I acted brashly. I should have realized that the topic was probably already covered. As I wrote back to one person, if I offended anyone, I apologize now. So you can stop sending the emails.

Thank you.

Sean Hower

technical writer
http://hokum.freehomepage.com